This week’s featured artist has a long list of major events coming up, starting this week in-studio at Gashouse Radio, and performing Saturday at Millenium Music Conference!
Rodger Delany, accomplished singer-songwriter from the Philadelphia area, is no stranger to Gashouse Radio. Rodger has made several in-studio appearances. He is practically the anchor of our lunchtime show, The Acoustic Hour (everyday at 12pm ET), and he is always a part of our live events. Not only can you hear his album, Moment of Truth, in regular rotation but you can also hear some in-studio performances, and songs from his previous project Mother Redcap. This Thursday on Gashouse Live, you can hear Rodger perform live.
Every Thursday we have an in-studio performance and interview on Gashouse Live (weekdays 6pm ET). We haven’t seen Rodger in a bit so we have a lot to catch up on. Last year we joked that Rodger only does major festivals and music conferences now, and it seems Rodger is continuing that momentum in 2014. Here’s a look at some of the things we will discuss with Rodger Delany on Thursday:
- Feb 22 – Millennium Music Conference
- March 16 – Theater of Living Arts (TLA) in Philly – Guest Keyboardist for Murphee Doyle
- March 25 – Shady Katie’s – Full Band Feature
- March 28 – Cape May Singer-Songwriter Conference
- April 5 – The Bitter End – Fundraiser for Make a Wish
- April 25 – Puck Live – Solo Acoustic opening for Chris Alan’s CD Release
- April 30 – Nippers Pub – Solo Acoustic feature
- May 18 – Elephants for Autism
- May 31 – Paw It 4ward – Fundraiser for dog adoption
So tune in all week to Rodger Delany in heavy rotation. You will hear a track at the beginning of every Gashouse Live and you can hear Rodger live in-studio this coming Thursday. Join the chat and check out our new Youtube Live stream for a visual of the performance. And do yourself a favor, pick one (or several) of the events listed above and get out to see an excellent songwriter and performer.