Every Monday night on Gashouse Live we discuss a conspiracy theory. On Monday, January 12th we are exploring a very controversial topic: 9/11.
UPDATE: Here is the podcast:
We didn’t discuss 9/11 on the Conspiracy Theory show for quite some time for a few different reasons. First, there are so many different theories involved in the events that took place that day we didnt know where to begin. Secondly, this is a topic that is very emotional for some. The tragedy is still very fresh in many people’s mind. Not only did we lose thousands of American’s lives on that day, but we’ve lost many more soldiers in the wars that resulted in 9/11.
After careful examination, we’ve decided that it is time to address a specific area of September 11th; WTC Building 7. As late as 2013, a poll showed that 43% of Americans did not even know that a 3rd skyscraper “collapsed” that afternoon. The Twin Towers were attacked with passenger airliners on the morning of 9/11. In less than 2 hours, both of these towers collapsed on themselves. Later that afternoon, around 5:20pm, World Trade Center Building 7 (sometimes referred to as the Salomon Brothers Building) collapsed. This building was never hit by an airliner.
Several fires started in the building after it was hit with falling debris from the Twin Towers. There were no casualties with this collapse. Interestingly enough, the collapse of this building was not addressed in 911 Commission Report. In 2008, the NIST (National Institute of Stands and Technology) released their investigation of WTC 7, concluding that fires and debris were the cause of the building’s collapse. Several eyewitnesses heard explosions right before the building “collapse”. Strangely enough, these eyewitness reports were not included in the investigation.
“Most people who see Building 7’s collapse have trouble believing that fires brought it down,” said Richard Gage, a member of the American Institute of Architects and founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. “It simply doesn’t look like a natural building collapse, and that’s because all the columns have been removed at once to allow it to come down symmetrically in free-fall. The evidence of controlled demolition is overwhelming. As more and more people learn about Building 7, public demand for a new investigation grows. People want the truth.”
1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.
4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.
5) 2200+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives.
6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.
7) Building 7 housed the CIA, IRS, Secret Service, Department of Defense, FEMA, half a dozen international banks and investment firms, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.