Our team is expanding, and we need help! We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team. Take a look at what we’re looking for in a team member, and email email@example.com if you are interested.
Graphic Designer Job Description
We are looking for a motivated, marketing-minded graphic designer to join our dynamic team. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and be willing to lead by example. Applicants must be able to thrive in a demanding and fast paced environment, as well as be able to perform in impromptu improvisational comedy skits.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility is the serve as the lead on the design and development of high quality design assets, to be used to meet objectives for both internal and external client campaigns. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and develop creative, sometimes outlandish ideas
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to establish and manage expectations
- Brand management
- Development and management of brand elements, including all digital media, website, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+graphic content and layout), infographics and print collateral
- Development and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Development and design of print marketing collateral and direct mail
- Quality assurance, deadline compliance and time management
- Maintain internal and external client brand standards, consistency and accuracy throughout the creative process.
- Occasional creative copywriting (primarily blog posts)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or related field.
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and DreamWeaver)
- Intermediate level of HTML and CSS knowledge
- Familiarity with MS Office products (primarily Excel)
- Familiarity with Keynote presentation software (Powerpoint is acceptable)
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org